WE WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO ROTARY!
Rotary is proud to have a global community of more than 1.2 million men and women dedicated to building a better world.
People like YOU make Rotary stronger. By adding your skills, experience, and enthusiasm to your club, you can advance communities at home and on a global scale. Together, we can eradicate polio, train more skilled peacemakers, and provide lasting solutions for communities fighting disease, hunger, illiteracy, and poverty.
Through the Rotary community, you can exchange ideas and build lifelong friendships with like-minded people. Take advantage of the resources and activities available through your club, district, and Rotary International to make your experience with Rotary both rewarding and fun.
There are three easy ways to join:
Reach out to our Director of Membership
Stop by and join us for breakfast any Thursday
Download our club membership application here then email to SouthAACountyRotary@gmail.com
HOW DO I START?
Get the most out of your membership by participating in club projects and activities.
Here are some ideas:
- Serve on a club committee where you can use your skills
- Identify a need in your community and suggest a hands-on project to address it
- Work with a youth service program sponsored by your club, such as Rotaract or Interact
- Host a Youth Exchange student
- Help organize your district’s Rotary Youth Leadership Awards programs
- Recommend a colleague or friend for membership in your club
HOW CAN I MEET OTHER ROTARIANS?
Rotary’s global network provides a great opportunity to expand your contacts and friendships to other countries while creating a foundation of support with communities around the world.
Explore Rotary’s global opportunities:
- Attend Rotary’s annual convention
- Connect with Rotarians around the world who share your hobbies and personal interests or your service interests
- Get involved with your club’s international service projects
- Participate in a vocational training team
- Join the Cadre of Technical Advisers
RESOURCES & REFERENCE
- Connect for Good
- The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide
- The Rotarian or your regional Rotary magazine
- Rotary Video Magazine collections
- Take a course in the Learning Center
- Enroll in a webinar
- Watch features on Rotary projects
- Check our discussion groups
- Your sponsor
- Club members
- Club committees